We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time Bloom Health Partners decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to Bloom Health Partners, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of https://www.bloomhealthpartners.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Personally identifiable information (“PII”). When you complete a request for a demonstration on contact us form, we collect what is generally called “personally identifiable information” or “PII”, which is information that specifically identifies you as an individual. Examples of PII we collect may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or employer information
- Cookies and online tracking information. When you visit our website, we may send one or more cookies — small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your device to collect information about your interactions automatically to improve and customize your experience on our website. We may use both session cookies that disappear after you close your browser and persistent cookies that remain after you close your browser and may be used automatically by the browser on subsequent visits to the Site.
In addition, Bloom Health Partners may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Bloom Health Partners may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
Bloom Health Partners does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent, or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties. We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Website Operation: Bloom Health Partners may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from https://www.bloomhealthpartners.com/
- Market Research: Bloom Health Partners may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
- Analytical Services: Bloom Health Partners uses analytical services, including Google Analytics, in order to improve our services, better understand our clients, and improve our communications.
- Social Media Services: Bloom Health Partners uses various third-party social media resources including but not limited to LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within Bloom Health Partners’ control.
- Advertising Relevance: We may work with third party advertising partners to show ads for the Service after you visit our Site. These third-party partners collect anonymous information from you when you visit our website and other websites.
Disclosure of Information
Bloom Health Partners may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Bloom Health Partners.
Bloom Health Partners greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for nonmarketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Bloom Health Partners products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13
Bloom Health Partners’ website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Bloom DOES NOT disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. Bloom Health Partners will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
Notice to European Union Users
Bloom Health Partners’ operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
Under the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) of the EU you have certain rights as a Data Subject. These rights are as follows:
- The right to be informed: this means we must inform you of how we intend to use your personal data and we do this through the terms of this Policy.
- The right of access: this means you have the right to request access to the data we hold about you and we must respond to those requests within one month. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to rectification: this means that if you believe some of the date, we hold is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected. You can do this by logging into your account with us, or by sending us an email with your request.
- The right to erasure: this means you can request that the information we hold be deleted, and we will comply unless we have a compelling reason not to, in which case you will be informed of same. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The right to restrict processing: this means you can change your communication preferences or opt-out of certain communications. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right of data portability: this means you can obtain and use the data we hold for your own purposes without explanation. If you wish to request a copy of your information, contact us at email@example.com.
- The right to object: this means you can file a formal objection with us regarding our use of your information with regard to third parties, or its processing where our legal basis is our legitimate interest in it. To do this, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the rights above, please rest assured that we will always aim to encrypt and anonymize your personal information whenever possible. We also have protocols in place in the unlikely event that we suffer a data breach, and we will contact you if your personal information is ever at risk. For more details regarding our security protections see the section below or visit our website at https://www.bloomhealthpartners.com/.
Bloom Health Partners takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information that information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
Bloom complies with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, as amended (“HIPAA”) to maintain the privacy and security of your PHI. If a breach occurs that may have compromised the privacy or security of your PHI, we will let you know promptly. We will follow the duties and privacy practices described in this Policy, our Notice of Privacy Practices, the Informed Consent, and Terms of Service.
Acceptance of Terms
If you are not in agreement with our terms and conditions, then you should refrain from further use of our sites. In addition, your continued use of our website following the posting of any updates or changes to our terms and conditions shall mean that you agree and acceptance of such changes.
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: (877) 727-4319
Bloom Health Partners, 860 Hebron Pkwy Bldg 500 Lewisville, Texas 75057
The data controller responsible for your personal information for the purposes of GDPR compliance is:
860 Hebron Pkwy, Building 500, Lewisville, TX 75057